Beginner Photography Classes in Barrie & Orillia
My beginner digital photography classes are perfect for a beginner looking to take better photos of their friends, family or starting a new photography hobby. My goal is to help you feel more comfortable and confident with your camera. The more comfortable you are with it, the more energy you can give to what really counts… your subject. This is the first step in capturing stunning photographs of your family, travel adventures and everyday life. Don’t own a camera? Bring your phone – photography is not about the gear.
DURATION: 4 Hours
CLASS LEVEL: Beginner
FORMAT: Classroom + Outdoor Session
COST: $149 per person
REQUIRED: Digital camera or simply the camera on your phone. This beginner workshop assumes that students have no previous experience in photography. Classes will focus on improving your photography, while we will touch on primary camera functions – this is not a substitute for your camera manual.
- October 27, 2019 – 9am – 1pm
What to Bring:
Your camera. The camera on your phone counts as well.
What we’ll cover in these Workshops:
- Understanding your primary settings: Aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how to use them to create more interesting photos
- Light: Everything in photography begins with light. We’ll learn how to use available light effectively and creatively.
- Composition: Now that you have a basic understanding of your settings and lighting, we’ll dial things up a notch.
- Hands-On: We’ll head outside and put what we’ve learned into practice while shooting together.
Who these Workshops are for:
This photography workshop is perfect for the photo enthusiast who wants to take better photos. Maybe you know a friend or family member who has an interest but doesn’t know where to start – give them a nudge with a gift certificate to this workshop! Everyone was a beginner once.
Join my Vaughn Barry Workshops facebook group for current news and to get early access to future workshops.